Dr. Jabour, the CEO and founder of Medical Imaging Center of Southern California, is an internationally recognized Neuroradiologist with more than 30 years of experience in academic and clinical practice. Following his Residency at Stanford University and the University of Southern California, he completed his two-year Fellowship in Neuroradiology at UCLA. It was also at UCLA that he served as Assistant Professor on the Faculty of Radiology in the Department of Neuroradiology before developing Medical Imaging Center of Southern California. Dr. Jabour received the prestigious Certificate of Merit Award from the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) in 1991 for his research in defining the role of PET/CT in detecting extracranial head and neck cancers. Dr. Jabour pioneers the expanding role of functional MRI’s (fMRI) in evaluating neurological disorders, including brain degeneration, traumatic brain injury, and neuropsychiatric disorders. As a Head and Neck and cancer imaging specialist, Dr. Jabour gained national recognition for authoring many peer review articles in the field of advanced MRI techniques.
Dr. Jabour applied his academic and research expertise to create cutting edge and compassionate imaging facilities that focus on patient care. These facilities include:
- Medical Imaging Center of Southern California (MICSC) – the premier multimodality imaging facility with locations in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- iDISC – a surgery center using image guidance to perform minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- Smart Brain and Health – the application of advanced neuro therapeutic techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of various neurological disorders, traumatic brain injury, depression and OCD.
- Women’s Imaging at Medical Imaging (WIMI) – a center dedicated to women’s detecting and resolving health issues including 3D mammography, ABUS (automated breast ultrasound) and breast MRI.
- Smart Heart and Health – a concierge-style preventive imaging company that pioneered the use of non-invasive imaging studies to detect diseases before the onset of symptoms, including the ZeroRad Whole Body MRI, Virtual Colonoscopy and CT Coronary Angiography.
Dr. Jabour is a sought-after lecturer and has appeared as a medical expert on various internationally syndicated television shows and radio programs, including Dr. Phil and The Doctors. For more information on Dr. Jabour or Medical Imaging and its associate companies, please call (310) 350-4945 or email email@example.com