Steve graduated cum laude from Oklahoma City University and cum laude from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA), and he serves on the Board of the Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Charities (LATLC), Brain Society of California, and is a member of the Cowboy Lawyers Association and the Armenian Bar Association.
- In 2019 obtained what is believed to be the highest pain and suffering jury verdict for a single plaintiff in California history
- Two verdicts in the TopVerdict list of top 100 verdicts of 2018
- Two verdicts in the TopVerdict list of top 100 verdicts of 2017
- CVN’s top 10 most impressive verdict of 2017
- Winner of the DK Global Golden Advocate award in 2015
- Member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Presented with a Top Lawyer award by the Los Angeles Magazine in 2012 and 2016